Marketing is the engine that grows your business.
What We Do:
We take a look at all of your properties online, find out from you what you feel has worked well for you in the past, research what your competition is doing online and dig deep into your market segment. We then apply our years of digital marketing experience to this overall picture and provide you with an honest analysis of what we feel is working, where you might be able to save some money and what improvements might really affect your sales.
We call this a channel audit, and it is the beginning of everything we do. For some, this is enough.
You might decide however that you would like us to train your staff to implement some of the suggested improvements. We can do that. We offer anything from two hours of one-on-one coaching to full day training sessions for entire teams. We’re flexible to what works best for you.
Some businesses feel that the best results will come from us directly implementing and managing suggested changes. This might be us updating your website to the newest SEO standards, optimizing your Google Adwords campaigns to save you some money, or managing ongoing accounts such as your email marketing, social media or paid advertising. Every business has different needs. Our agility helps us feel like your very own in-house marketing department.
How We're Different:
- Strategy: It all starts with strategy. There are a lot of ways to buy views and spend money. We focus on sustainable incremental growth over time.
- Contracts: There are none. As far as we can tell, and we interact with a lot, we are the first agency in the country to operate without contracts. You only pay for what you need.
- Transparency: You get all of the very best we have to offer from the very beginning. We don’t spread quality out over months just to generate ongoing work.
- Trust: We are willing to lose sales to build trust. This includes telling you if you don’t actually need something. This is the center of everything we do. We work hard for you in the hopes that you will refer us on to other businesses.
- Independent: The people providing you with service own part of this business. We each have a vested personal interest in your success.
- Flexibility: Because we own the business, we don’t need permission. We can provide you with unusual, custom solutions that fit almost any need. Read on to see some examples.
- Contributed to largest freshmen class in university's 139-year history.
- 24% increase in RFPs in 90 days using LinkedIn.
- Doubled Facebook page size organically to 3rd largest in state in 90 days.
- 34% revenue growth month over month.
- 267% organic Facebook post reach.
- 44% email open rates.
- Leveraged national Twitter chats to exceed first-time enrollment goals by 22%.
- And so much more ...
(click image for details)